After determining the extent of the exterior distress, H|A|G provided restoration and repair services for the aging home of the Catholic Theological Seminary.
Careful attention was made to restore the building to resemble its original appearance. Our work included:
- The design of mitigation repairs and replacement of damaged areas of existing masonry.
- The design of mitigation repairs to salvaged terra cotta, saving the owner from requiring costly replacement pieces and maintaining the best aesthetic for the work.
- The design of replacement steel support shelf angles and associated flashings and weeps.
- Preparation of construction documents for competitive bidding and permitting.
- The determination of construction mock-ups to review material matches for replacement materials and establish quality standards for the work.
- Construction observation services to routinely check, review, and record the quality of the work during the construction period.